Read about my latest YouTube series: Jakarta EE Quickstart Guides. It targets both Jakarta EE newcomers and experienced developers to provide tutorials for common tasks. This page works as an entry page to query for the tutorial you are looking for.
About the Jakarta EE Quickstart Guides series
The goal of this series is to provide short (5 to 15 minutes) and easy-to-understand videos on YouTube for common Jakarta EE topics. Next to the videos, I’m uploading the source code for the examples on GitHub.
Furthermore, I’ll use all compatible Jakarta EE application server for these guides to vary and fulfill everyone’s needs.
I. Jakarta EE project setup
- Bootstrapping your Jakarta EE 8 project in less than one minute
- Planned: Bootstrapping a Jakarta EE 8 JSF projects with PrimeFaces
II. Jakarta EE tooling
- Liberty Maven Plugin for improved Jakarta EE developer experience
- Deploying and debugging your Jakarta EE application with Payara and IntelliJ
- Deploying and debugging your Jakarta EE application with WildFly and IntelliJ
III. Resource connection quickstart guides
- Configure a JDBC DataSource (PostgreSQL) for Open Liberty
- Jakarta Messaging introduction with Open Liberty
IV. Testing a Jakarta EE project
- Jakarta EE Integration Tests with MicroShed Testing: Part I: Introduction, Part II: Mocking External Services, Part III: JDBC Database setup
- Jakarta EE CRUD API Tutorial: Part I: Introduction, Part II: Create API, Part III: Read API, Part IV: Update API, Part V: Delete API
VII. more to come
There are more topics to come, e.g.: integration with Eclipse MicroProfile, deployment to Kubernetes, best practices, etc.
Further Jakarta EE resources
The Jakarta EE guide you are searching for is missing?
Furthermore, have a look at all Jakarta EE Tutorials on my blog for more content about Jakarta EE.
Have fun with these Jakarta EE Tutorials,